Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fandom Week: Star Trek


Day 2 of The Digit-al Dozen Does Fandom Week and I bring you one of the most famous fandoms of all: Trekkies or Trekkers (depending on who you talk to and the type of fan they are). And how can I do a fandom themed week without including Star Trek!?

I attempted to use my Sugar Bubbles SB014 plate to create my Spock image. I think I need longer nails for any image to work. The Star Trek symbol is also from the same plate. I used Konad Black to stamp the images. Except for my pinkie in which I used Color Club Harp On It.

For the base colors I used OPI Fiercely Fiona, Zoya Sooki, BarryM Malibu all over Wet n Wild Black Creme to create the shirt colors, and I used Wet n Wild Black Creme on my pinkie. I used Color Club Cherubic and Harp On It with A England Briar Rose and Tristam, and OPI Fiercely Fiona to create a single galaxy nail. Sealed all with HK Girl Top Coat.

Here are some pretty fantastic Star Trek based songs. Enjoy!



Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their fandoms!