Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Does Dots: Happy New Year's Confetti! (Also my three year blogiversary!)


As this year ends I am glad to see it go. This year has been a real strange one with some ups and major downs. Here's to hoping 2015 is a better year for us all!

This is Day 4 of The Nail Challenge Collaborative Does Dots and I have for you some New Year's Confetti! 


I really love how this mani turned out! Finally a waterfall mani that worked! Win! I used OPI My Vampire is Buff as my base and BarryM Foil Effects Silver and Avon Luxe Life for the confetti all topped with Poshe Top Coat.
Also today is my three year blogiversary! Three years, wow, seems longer than that! I'm so grateful for all of you, my Owlets! I have made so many friends in the polish community! I am grateful for all the support shown to me through the years! It's because of you that I still enjoy the ride! I'm hoping 2015 will be a better year for Geeky Owl. More consistent posts, better quality posts, more interaction with you the reader on here and Facebook, and more new content. 

So I have a survey for you to fill out if you can. I would love to see what you think about my blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Thank you again for a wonderful three years of nails, nail art, owls, and geekery goodness!

 
Don't forget to check out the other Day 4 Dot manis!