Tuesday, November 4, 2014

TAG: Procrastinating Beauty Blogger

http://society6.com/product/aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-pny_print#1=45

So I have some fabulous post ideas that I have been wanting to do as fillers between nail art. I love reading these types of posts, I hope you do too! I got this TAG post from Oh Hello Mango. Don't judge me too much by my answers! Hahahahaha! :)

Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Floss. Eeks! I am the worst at this! I try to remember to do this but I never do. You see, I have two fake teeth (veneers), my top incisors, and I have to be careful when I floss them. The floss gets stuck in the part of the veneer that attaches to my actual teeth. I'm paranoid that they will fall out! Guess I should be better at flossing then! :)

Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Erm, uh, working with makeup all day long you think I would. >_< Sadly I don't have a set schedule for this. I don't deep clean my brushes that often, maybe once a month? But I do use a makeup wipe to wipe my brushes over after use. On that thought, I think I'm going to go wash mine! :)

How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
A day? We can't have chipped polish at work, but if it's not too noticeable, I might extend it to two days.

How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Until the last minute. But buying extra stuff that I don't NEED I do all the time! Eeeks! >_<

What is your worst beauty habit?
Picking. Yes, I am a picker, it comes with the anxiety. I hate this habit so bad, I'm embarrassed of it. I hate the way it makes me look and feel. Actually I probably wouldn't call it a habit because of the time I spend. I would classify it as a disease, Dermatillomania, though I have not been diagnosed with it, this is just my opinion.
 
Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Serious budgeting. I really need to follow budget system more closely. And exercise (though this could be beauty related), I never do this, and I need too.

When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute?
Nope. I get up at least 2-2 1/2 hours before having to leave to give myself enough time to get ready. I hate being rushed!

Can you commit to spending bans?
For a day I can. I wish I was better, but I work at Ulta so I get pulled in by all the fun stuff! But seriously I think I do pretty good at not always buying things as an impulse buying. I wait for awhile to see if I really really need it.

How organized are you makeup and nail polish collections?
Very organized. My polishes are sorted by color in two Melmers and a plastic drawer thingy. My makeup is organized in two drawers (one face makeup and the other eye shadows). I also have a container of unused items!

Do you like these kinds of posts? It really makes me think about what I am doing and what I NEED to do and what I need to STOP doing! >_<