Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge: Least Expensive


The Neverending Pile Challenge least expensive: I had to use my new Different Dimension That's Just Ducky that I received as a gift from an amazing lady! Thank you! I love ya! (You know who you are!) :) I love love love this color and polish! It is amazing! Just gorgeous!


I used MoYou Tourist 04 plate that I won in a giveaway from Debbie at The Crumpet. I used Konad Black and topped with HK Girl Top Coat. I love this mani, how simple but how powerful it is. This is based on The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo, this is the reason I wanted this plate!

Don't forget to check out what the other ladies are wearing for their least expensive!

8 comments:

  1. Such a simple yet effective stamp on a beautiful polish! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is gorgeous, and your stamping is just bringing the awesome-ness to a new level. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple stamp really can change a mani! This is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love LOVE that image! I am a sucker for all the pretty paintings in the Sistine Chapel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.