Monday, August 5, 2013

Duri Rejuvacote


Avert your eyes! Nekkid nails! Yikes! :)

I just wanted to show you all how my nails are fairing with using Duri Rejuvacote. I've been using it for about the past 3 weeks regularly as my base coat. I have noticed less breakage and peeling. My middle finger still likes to be a different shape and length than the others (no matter what I do! It has a mind of it's own!).
I am loving the results and will continue to use Duri Rejuvacote! I got mine at Walmart! 

Any of you using it?

7 comments:

  1. I started using it about a month ago, and seriously, my nailst stopped peeling almost immediately! And I really had terrible peeling, my nails have never looked as good as they do now, I am amazed! LOVE IT! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started using it about 6 weeks ago. After a month I took a break because I think my nails are getting really hard and I don't want to over-strengthen them. I figure I'll do a month on and a month off type of thing. But I've noticed a huge difference. I actually have a lot of length and I've had minimal peeling. Nail Envy didn't do a thing for me, but this has helped. I even got my sister a bottle to start trying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am! And I LOVE that stuff. I need to get myself another bottle from eBay soon because I don't want to run out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! On week 2 right now and loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.