Monday, July 22, 2013

ABC: A is for Essie Armed & Ready and Hit Polish Nail Laquer Antique Rose


Today starts my ABC Challenge! Another way for me to go through my untrieds (and to try and not buy a polish for Q, Y, or X!). I have always liked reading this type of post so I thought I would try it too! :)


I started out with two coats of Essie Armed & Ready. I love this color, kind of a green grey with golden shimmer! Gorgeous! And the formula is nice too! I've had this polish for awhile, it's nice to use it! :)


I then did a simple accent nails using one thicker coat of Hit Polish Nail Lacquer Antique Rose. Such a gorgeous glitter! And perfect formula (like always!). I did noticed that there is another Antique Rose formula in her shop with round glitter! 
In this macro you can really see the shimmer of Essie Armed & Ready.


Same photo as the first, thought I would show it to you again. I love this combo!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the shimmer in the Essie polish. The Hit lacquer looks amazing with it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.