Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen Does Halloween/Halloween Challenge - Witches


Day 4 for The Digit-al Dozen but let's combine it again with The Crumpet Nail Tart's Halloween Challenge. And today's challenge is witches! I was seriously stumped on this one. And this didn't turn out exactly how I wanted. But I believe there is a curse on with today's challenge. I have heard many say they had troubles with their witch manis! A curse! :)

Mine, not sure that you can tell what it is, are witch stockings! There are specific colors that when paired with black I always think of witch stockings. And they are purple (OPI Funky Dunkey), green (Finger Paints Sexy Sundress), and orange (Sally Hansen Crushed). The black is Wet 'N Wild Black Creme.

For my pinkie I attempted a witches hat! Using none other than Pure Ice Platinum Magic Base Coat for my base, Wet 'N Wild Black Creme for the hat with a dollop of Essie Good As Gold.

Then I thought witches always have cats around so I stamped itty-bitty kitty paws onto the tights using Essie Penny Talk and an Essence plate. Some kitties seem to be missing some toes though! :(



Don't forget the other wonderful ladies from The Digit-al Dozen:


A Girl and Her Polish
Beautygnome
Bee Polished
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Geeky Owl
Glowstars.net
Gnarly Gnails
Manicurator
Manicurity
PishPosh and Polish
The Crumpet
Toxic Vanity


And don't forget to check out the others doing the Crumpet's Nail Tarts Halloween Challenge!

10 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.