Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen Does Blue - Jelly Sandwich


This is day 3 of The Digit-al Dozen Blue Week. Today is a Jelly Sandwich! Yes! I love these because they never get boring (in my opinion) because there are so many different colors to use!


I started our with Essence Let's Get Lost as my base. This is a beautiful light blue that applies like a dream. This is one coat! Look at the shine and the opacity! Gotta love Essence!


I then added the ever gorgeous Sonoma Nail Art 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I love the Indie brand! This glitter is stunning and is made up of blue green and white glitters. Application was also very wonderful! :)


And what's a jelly sandwich without it's top layer? This is Sinful Colors Cinderella. A gorgeous blue with pink shimmer! And look there's a face on my index finger made out of the glitter! He's happy to be part of this mani! :)


Don't forget to check out the full line-up of ladies in The Digit-al Dozen:





A Girl and Her Polish

Beautygnome
Bee Polished
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Geeky Owl
Glowstars.net
Gnarly Gnails
Manicurator
Manicurity
PishPosh and Polish
The Crumpet
Toxic Vanity

16 comments:

  1. I love that Sonoma glitter! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the muted effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so yummy! I want 20,000 Leagues sooooooooo bad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Sonoma Nail Art has some amazing glitters, I always miss out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the Cinderella glaze, is amazing!!
    The Essence polish I think is You Belong To Me, is one of my favourites :)

    You make a great combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee hee, he's happy to be part of this manicure.

    You're awesome :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.