Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teal Tuesdays - 3 Color Mani


This week's tealicure is a 3 Color Mani! What to do, what to do? So this week was really crazy and busy so I decided to do something very simple and I actually really like how it turned out! :)


Yep, I used my mani from yesterday as the base! :) Nope, not cheating at all. That's planning a head! :) I call this a Freckled Funky French Tip. (oh the alliteration!)

So I used China Glaze Pelican Gray and topped it with Holo Top Coat 14 and 20. I then tipped it with A England's Saint George and Wet 'n Wild's Tangled in My Web.


What do you think? Too simple? Too weird? :)


Teal Tuesdays was started because teal is unloved and needed its own day of celebration!
Teal is a medium to dark bluish green color of low saturation; a dark cyan.
Open to interpretation, anything green with a hint of blue or blue with a hint of green is welcome here!
Aqua, Turquoise,Tiffany Blue, etc etc...all are welcome - we do not discriminate!
Click the Teal Tuesdays logo on this post or in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook page!



Some of the other blogs participating are:
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Cherries Sweets
Colorsplash Nails
Elyssian Beauty
Fancy Phalanges 
The Frenzied Polisher
Gaga for Nails
Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
Klutzy Hands Nails
The Lacquered Libra
Love in a Bottle
Mandy's Polish
Ms.Meow's Nails
My Rusty Nails
Nails Beautiqued
Nail Polish Lane
No Holos!
Once Upon a Polish
Patchouli & Lace
Persistently Glittery
Polished Art
Simple-and-Beautiful
Subtletyisoverrated

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that came out SO WELL! I love it over gray, and the french tip and dots (totally reminds me of little paw prints) are so neatly done. Don't think I've seen a mani like it ever, great job :D

    ( I need to get St George asap!)

    - Andrea (thanks for the mention of my SF top coats :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you are welcome, thanks for making such awesome top coats! :) And it does look like paw prints in awesome holo snow! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.