Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Friday - Red Carpet Lacquer Ruh Roh!


Welcome to this week's episode of TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday!  Today I am featuring Red Carpet Lacquer Ruh Roh! Inspired by Scooby Doo! :)


Here is Ruh Roh! with no undies. Index and middle fingers are two coats each. Ring and pinkie fingers are one coat each. This polish is a lot of fun! Brown and black glitters in a clear base, perfect for layering!


A slightly different angle to show the shine! :) This polish applied like a glitter dream! I never once had to fight with the glitter! Perfection! And it's a unique glitter in my collection! Woot! :) Loving the black and brown together! Think of all the layer combos you can have! :)


Here is Red Carpet Lacquer Ruh Roh! layered (one coat) over China Glaze Westside Warrior. Loving it! Very urban camo! :)


Macro bottle shot of Red Carpet Lacquer Ruh Roh!

Run, don't walk over to her etsy page here and her facebook page here!

 

And a quick swatch shot of China Glaze Westside Warrior one coat. Still a bit sparse in some areas but perfect for layering glitter over! :) Love this color!

Don't forget to check out Manicurity who is also doing TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Fridays with me! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love it! The name is adorable and I really like the colour. very unusual but it would be perfect over pastel and bright colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to try it over other colors!

      Delete
  2. i love the name, but this is so not a Crumpet polish lol. Looks great on you with the green x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks! Hahaha, I agree, not really a Crumpet polish color! :)

      Delete
  3. I do like it with the green, but I'm realllly interested to see what it will look like with other colors!! It's such an awesomely weird mix of glitter colors :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And I will try and do one with a bunch of different colors! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.