Monday, July 30, 2012

Guest Post by Munia's Nails!

Good Morning Owlets!

Today's guest post is by April over at Munia's Nails! I love her nail art and layering ideas (she comes up with some amazing layer concoctions!)

Thank you so much April! :)

Don't forget to check out her blog after reading this post!

****************************************************

Hey everyone! I am THRILLED to be doing a guest post for the lovely Kirsten! She is the sweetest girl!! I have never done a guest post before so this is quite exciting for me!! I wasn't quite sure what do for my mani because I wanted it to be perfect! Of course nothing/no one is perfect right?!

Anyway, I decided to go with some new polishes that I received in a swap. The base is Evelyn 05, it's a similar color to CG Secret Peri-Wink-Le, but the Evelyn is more purple. So I started with 2 coats of Evelyn 05, and was going to keep it as just the creme but I wanted more! So I used GOSH Rainbow (546). I put 1 coat of GOSH over Evelyn and it came out like this:


I hope you all like my mani here! You can see more over at my blog Munia's Nails! Thank you Kirsten for letting me do a guest post!!! <3