Thursday, June 28, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: For the Love of Owls!


Today's mani, is purely for me! :) I have been waiting to do this mani since Bundle Monster showed this plate as a sneek peek! I used Essence Romeo for my base. I really love this grey. Great coverage in one coat! Then I used BM-309 (the owl plate!) using Konad black (stains like a mother!) and KleanColor Metallic Fuschia. I LOVE this mani! And what better way to break in a new set of plates then to use one featuring your favorite animal! Win! :)


Flipped this image so that you can see it. Isn't it spectacular!? :)


Here is Bundle Monster's picture of the plate I used. Click on the image to be sent to their site to order the newest set of plates! You won't be sorry. You can also get them on Amazon.


I know, I know, you've seen me swatch this polish a bazillion times. But I love this polish and it works great as a base for stamping and for glitters! This is Essence Romeo, part of the Nail Art Twins.

I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!



7 comments:

  1. this is sooo cute...my mom loved owls too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp and I love what you did with it! I just did one using this stamp too...check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... I am waiting to get my hands on those plates

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH!!!! the flip flop ones!!!! do it for saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve this. Those are so cute. Always have loved owls. And I love that you can combine geeky goodness with seriously rad nail art. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay - you should wear owls EVERY day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were the first person that came to mind when I saw this plate preview. Such a great mani <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.