Thursday, May 3, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: Barielle U-Concrete-Me and Catrice Million Styles


So today I wanted to use a few of my untrieds. And sadly my pictures didn't work out so nice. :( But I will post them anyways because even though they are crisp pictures and I wasn't able to catch all the subtleness of the polishes, it still is pretty! :)

First I started out with Barielle U-Concrete-Me that I got from my April swap with Yvonne. This might possibly be my new favorite grey! It's a perfect grey creme with no purple undertones! And it went on fabulously! This is two coats.


I then added Catrice Million Styles Holo Que Tal?! that I got from Gwen over at SpaceLife Thoughts. This is a wonderful shimmery color top coat of pink to purple! It was very hard to catch it but I love how icy it made my nails look!

But was I finished yet? Nope!


I then added Catrice Million Styles Godfather of Pearl (also from Gwen) which took the iciness to a whole new level! This is another shimmery topcoat of blue to aqua. Sadly no matter how I took the photo I could catch all the colors of these wonderful polishes! :(

But was I finished yet? Nope!


Accent nail! I decided to try some more rub-ons from American Crafts. Some cute little flowers in my icy landscape! Now this mani didn't turn out how I thought it would, but I still loved it! And in real life the pinks and blues of the Catrice polishes shine through it all and are gorgeous!


A shot of the flower rub-on by American Crafts on my thumb! I thought it was cute! :)

I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!

4 comments:

  1. U-Concrete-Me is lovely! Looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful on you, cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Just bought the Catrice Million Styles Godfather of Pearl, myself. Looks pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.