Thursday, March 8, 2012

Schedule Posts

All my posts from today until Friday March 16, 2012 will be scheduled posts, so I won't be able to answer any comments or publish comments all that often. I am having to go up to Canada for a funeral and my blog and polish are the last things on my mind.
One of my Uncles passed away from pancreatic cancer. This is my Dad's first sibling to pass away. We are a very close family. My Dad comes from a family of 12 kids. All are living, except now for this Uncle. We've only had two other deaths (my own Mother, and another Uncle that was married to my Dad's sister). So this is really hard.
I have spent a whole day making all of these posts, so I hope they make sense and that the schedule posting works! I've never done it before! :)
Keep on polishing!

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.