Thursday, March 15, 2012

Essence Vampire's Love Collection Part 1


So for right now I only have two of the polishes from this collection in my possession but I do have two more (Hunt Me if You Can and The Dawn is Broken) coming in a swap this month! I just need Into the Dark to complete my set! :) These two that I am showing I got from Gwen at SpaceLife Thoughts


This is Gold Old Buffy. A gorgeous black base with gold glitter throughout! Two coats of loveliness!


A bit blurry but I wanted to show you a close up of it! Isn't it loverly?


 Macro bottle shot! Gold! :)


This is True Love. This purple is stunning, I think even The Crumpet (she has a soft spot for purples) would agree! ;) This is two coats.


Closeup! See....stunning! Gorgeous!


Macro bottle shot! Purple goodness!

These applied like a dream, a dark gothic nocturnal dream! :) Now I just need my swap to get here so I can have two more to add to this collection. And I am on the prowl for Into the Dark.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.