Sunday, March 4, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Week 8: Stamp ending in a 4


Ok, so I didn't do a whole lot of stamping but this plate (QA4 from ebay) qualifies! :) Transformers! Woot! I chose to use the Decepticons image because it is generally shown purple which is my base color! :) This is China Glaze Magnetix Drawn to You! It is two coats (one normal and second used magnet) and a coat of Seche Vite. It is so pretty! It isn't a super flat polish either! It has shimmer! I stamped using Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. And both the Silver Sweep and the QA4 plate worked wonderfully! Halleluiah!

The Magnetix polish was a bit picky on when it wanted to work. My pointer finger (reason why the stamp is there and on my thumb) didn't want to work all that great. But I think that is because they are much more curved than my other nails! But it is still a fun polish and I am glad I got it! :)



Oh my gosh what is that!!! Oh wait, it's my thumb! See, I have one! ;) This is the Transformer wordage off the plate. It is cut off like that on the plate I promise, thought the "o" should be complete...oops!

Well, off to enjoy some festivities...it's my birthday! And it is the best birthday a marching band geek like me could have! March 4. Get it? :)

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.