Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring Challenge: Your Favorite Spring Lilac


Here is my Spring Lilac. It is Color Club Fashion Addict from the Catwalk Queen Spring 2009 Collection. When I bought it the name was slightly familiar. And it's a pretty color. When I brought it home I did some searching and saw Scrangie's swatch on it. But then I also saw some other posts about a dud. I didn't know which one I had.


As you can see, mine has some holo. Not a ton like Scrangie's does but that could also be the weird angle I was at trying to get the photo. But even if it isn't super holo it's still a pretty color and finish, sort of suede-like! And sorry about the half in focus half blurry picture. Still trying to work out the new camera and it's settings. But in this picture you get the effect like some people do when they take a full picture out of focus. I just magically (and accidentally) did it in one photo! Ta-daa!

No Junk Nail
The Key to Jennasis
Nailpolish is My Crack

2 comments:

  1. I love Fashion Addict! It was one of my first holos and I think that Color Club does an amazing job with their holos. It is sad that there are various degrees of holo in their polishes though, I had a dud Revvvolution once :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.