Sunday, February 5, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Week 4 - Blue


Today's challenge is using blue and only blue! So I started out with Essie Borrowed & Blue. Went on fabulously! Wish I could say the same about my stamping! I really need to practice more with stamping, especially multiple stamps. But I don't really thing my nails are big enough for multiple stamps. Case in point check out the next picture.


I used Orly Stone Cold to stamp and Konad S9. It's a cute stamp though I am not sure that the weird animal creature is on my ring finger! :)

I don't really like it, but oh well. I always have great plans form my stamping challenges but they never turn out. I guess I just need to practice more?!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the flowers and the color combo. And the girl on your thumb is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh i need that stamping plate!!! :) soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.